Our Scope of Works
- Managing , coordinate and facilitate with HALAL certification organization at each countries either Muslim or Non-Muslim countries.
- Provide universal HALAL certification services to the industries in food and beverages, cosmetics/wellness, pharmaceutical, apparels, kitchen utensils and logistics.
- Conducts the HALAL scientific products testing for beverages, foods, cosmetics/wellness, pharmaceutical, apparels and kitchen utensils.
- Formulating the guidelines and scientific solution for the HALAL testing 4/4/2013 requirements.
HALAL Guidance Framework at IHB
- Advised by Islamic Council consists of Muslim scholar representative from the Hanafi, Hambali, Maliki and Shafie Mazhab.
- Scientist in Food Technology, Biotechnology and other scientific disciplines lead by Chief Technology.
- Formulating the guidelines and scientific solution for HALAL testing requirements.
- Collaboration with known establish HALAL Research Laboratory.
- Use single HALAL LOGO with the appearance of certification number and country of issuance.
Our HALAL Solutions!
- Internationalize and legalize single HALAL LOGO implementation.
- To avoid any misleading on HALAL LOGO to ummah.
- To harmonize laws and legal proceeding between dispute parties on HALAL products and services arise issue.
- Has networking to access the HALAL Certified Reference Materials (CRM's) database.
- Collaboration with other HALAL Certification and Laboratory among the OIC countries members and non members
- Avoid double certification and inspection between two parties (countries ) involved for import and export on HALAL products.
HALAL Certification and Inspection
- HALAL Certification and Inspection at customer premise.
- HALAL Certification application consist of a few categories:
- Raw Material
Porcine Peptides Identification In Food Samples
- The testing method is to analyze and identify the presence of trace porcine-gelatin in processed food using LC-QQQ-MS
- Using an Agilent 1290-6490 UPLC-Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer (QQQ)
HALAL Laboratory Facilities
- Establish and implement HALAL Quality Management Standard.
- Implement ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Accreditation Scheme.
- Establish HALAL Scientific Testing Method on products under test.
- Laboratory Recognition by NMI's and other relevant authorities.
- Establish HALAL Certified Reference Materials (CRM's) database.
- Employ Competence Muslim Scientist Personnel.